- Information that we collect and how we collect
What personal information does Green ocean star collect and where does this information come from?
Green ocean star may collect information about you in several different ways. Please be attentive when submitting information to us, in particular when completing free text fields and when uploading content, documents, and other materials. Some of our services are automated, and we may not recognize that you have accidentally provided us with incorrect or sensitive information.
(1) Information we collect when you use Aectop1 Live
In order to monitor and analyze the broadcasting quality, Green ocean star collects some broadcasting information, including:
- broadcast ID, server name, user name
- title, resolution, privacy, video URL, thumbnail, live top views, average views, category
- device model name, USB camera model name
- purchase type, language, start time, stop time
In order to register promotion code(serial key) and operate it, Green ocean star collects some personal information, including:
- serial key
- user email
- authentication date
- expiry date
In order for ad personalization, Green Ocean Star collects Google ad(advertising) ID.
(2) How Green ocean star collects information
Green ocean star acquires broadcasting information by YouTube, Facebook, Twitch Live API. By connecting any account to Aectop1 Live, you agree to privacy policies of the corresponding media or social network platform.
We collect user’s email address that users select for registering promotion code(serial key). Green ocean star may collects Google ID by using SDK of the third-party company called AdX.
How Green ocean star uses the information
Green ocean star use broadcasting information for monitoring the broadcasting quality. We also use promotion code related information in order to operate a promotion code with the user’s email. Google ad ID is used for ad personalization.
Sharing information about you
How is information about you shared within Green ocean star and with third parties?
- Sharing of information by Green ocean star In general, Green ocean star does not disclose information about you to third parties without your consent. However, there are exceptions:
- Within Green ocean star We may disclose your information related to a promotion code(serial key) within Green ocean star where
(i) we have engaged to provide data processing services to us (and Green Ocean Star will only process your data in accordance with our instructions and shall be subject to appropriate confidentiality and security obligations);
- Consignment of collected personal information In case of consigning personal information handling external professional partners for executing service, the company shall ask for the consent of information entity according to law, and notify the consigned work of the partner. The company consigns personal information handling as below.
o Entrusted Company 1: pathumhosting(Entrusted tasks: Server hosting)
o Entrusted Company 2: Google Analytics for Firebase(Entrusted tasks: showing broadcasting statistics based on broadcasting server and resolution information)
※ Company listed above may change later. If you change or change the company or provide or share your personal information in addition to the information listed, we will provide you with a procedure to obtain separate user consent. When acting as our authorized data processors, our service providers are required to only process data in accordance with our instructions, in line with this Policy, and are subject to appropriate confidentiality and security obligations.
- Sharing of information for Legal and business purposes We may use and/or disclose information about you to third parties, including: (i) To government bodies and law enforcement agencies to prevent fraud, to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and court orders, and to comply with valid legal information requests from such bodies. (ii) To third parties (including professional advisors) to enforce or defend the legal rights of Green Ocean Star Co.,Ltd.. or the terms and conditions of any Green Ocean Star product or service. (iii) To a third-party purchaser or seller, and its and our professional advisors, in connection with a corporate event such as a merger, business acquisition, or insolvency situation.
- Sharing of information for Legal and business purposes We may use and/or disclose information about you to third parties, including: (i) To government bodies and law enforcement agencies to prevent fraud, to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and court orders, and to comply with valid legal information requests from such bodies. (ii) To third parties (including professional advisors) to enforce or defend the legal rights ofGreen Ocean Star Co.,Ltd. or the terms and conditions of any Green Ocean Star product or service. (iii) To a third-party purchaser or seller, and its and our professional advisors, in connection with a corporate event such as a merger, business acquisition, or insolvency situation.
- Sharing of information for Anonymous statistics We prepare anonymous, aggregate, or generic data (including “generic” statistics) for a number of purposes as outlined above. As we consider that you cannot reasonably be identified from this information, we may share it with any third party (such as our partners, advertisers, industry bodies, the media, and/or the general public).
Security of your personal information
How does Green ocean star protect your personal information, and what can you do to protect yourself?
- What we do to protect your information While Green ocean star cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur, rest assured that Green ocean star takes great care in maintaining the security of your personal data to prevent unauthorized access to it through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures. We take a number of steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, usage, or alteration, and from an unlawful destruction, including, where appropriate:
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details (SSL encryption is designed to make the data unreadable by anyone but us).
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you (for example, only granting access to that personnel who need your information to carry out our business activities).
- Putting in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in line with industry standards.
- Access to your information and your rights
How can you access your personal information, and what are your rights?
If you would like a copy of the personal information that we store about you in our customer databases, please contact us using the details given in the “Contact us” section below. You may be asked to provide some proof of identification so that we can verify that it is you making the request. We reserve the right, subject to applicable law, to charge a fee (subject to any cap on fees as required by applicable law) for inspection of your personal data held by us.
This is in addition to your legal rights, including the right to access a copy of your personal information, the right to request the deletion or updating of any inaccurate personal data, and the right to object, in some cases, to our processing of your personal data. You also have the right to data portability, so it allows data subjects to obtain data that a data controller holds on them and to reuse it for their own purposes. Data subjects are free to either store the data for personal use or to transmit to another data controller.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us with the details provided in the “Contact us” section below.
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please contact our customer service at email@example.com
If you request deletion of personal information, you acknowledge that you may not be able to access or use the Services and that residual personal information may continue to reside in Green ocean star ’s records and archives for some time, but Green ocean star will not use that information for commercial purposes. You understand that, despite your request for deletion, Green ocean star reserves the right to keep your personal information, or a relevant part of it, in line with our data retention policy, if Green ocean star has suspended, limited, or terminated your access to the website for violating the Green ocean star erms of Use, when necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Green ocean star or any of our business partners, employees, or customers.
We will only retain your personal data as long as is reasonably necessary for the various purposes set out in section 2 above, or to otherwise comply with any applicable laws and regulations concerning the mandatory retention of certain types of information related to our customers and/or any commercial transactions with them. Should any personal data held by us no longer be required by us for any of the purposes set out in section 2 above (“How Green ocean star uses the information that it collects”), we will undertake reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal data after a reasonable period of time has elapsed.
We retain the information we collect when you use Aectop1 Live in section 1 above for 3 years and all information that we’ve collected from Aectop1 Live will be deleted after that.
If you are concerned that we have not complied with your legal rights or applicable privacy laws, you may contact your local data protection authority.
- Links to third-party sites
The Service may contain links to other third-party websites that are not operated by us.